Monday, February 24, 2020

Blessed Indeed | Joel Osteen

Sometimes the reason we’re not seeing bigger blessings is because we’re asking too small. If you want to see the uncommon, you have to pray for the uncommon. Don’t limit what God can do in your life. Dare to believe for unprecedented blessings!



God didn't make a mistake when He made you. You need to see yourself as God sees you. It's God's will for you to live in prosperity instead of poverty. It's God's will for you to pay your bills and not be in debt. God wants us to prosper financially, to have plenty of money, to fulfill the destiny He has laid out for us. I have always believed in God. God wants to bless us where we are.To me, we're marketing hope.

3 comments:

  1. Your Affiliate Profit Machine is ready -

    And getting it set up is as easy as 1..2..3!

    Here's how it all works...

    STEP 1. Choose affiliate products the system will promote
    STEP 2. Add some PUSH button traffic (this ONLY takes 2 minutes)
    STEP 3. Watch the system explode your list and sell your affiliate products all for you!

    Do you want to start making money??

    Click here to start running the system

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joel and all your holy team. How are you doing? Please pray for my intentions. I am totally inspired by your holy teaching,words of motivation, encouragement and healing. You are truely very blessed and have been annointed by God Almighty and Jesus Christ our Saviour and Lord. At a time of great struggle I know you will reach those in need. I hope to get in touch with you as I need spiritual guidance and emotional strength. Your words are of utmost healing and can strengthen me at times of ups and downs. I cannot go through life living in desperation,deprivation or facing harsh judgement and difficulties. I have no one to rekindle any hope in me whatsoever. Please forgive me for asking if I can tell you in detail of my living conditions/life story? If you have spare time or if you are not too busy. I cannot send you messages on Messenger as they are failing to go through every time. I want you to pray for me and empathize with me. As I have very little to go on with.

    ReplyDelete