Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Speak These "I Am"s Over Your Life

Let me give you some "I am"s to speak over your life. Read over these declarations every day. Get them down in your spirit. Meditate on them. They may not all be true right now, but as you continue to speak them, they will become a reality.


"I am blessed. I am prosperous. I am successful."
"I am victorious. I am talented. I am creative."
"I am wise. I am Healthy. I am In shape."
"I am energetic. I am happy. I am positive."
"I am passionate. I am strong. I am confident."
"I am secure. I am beautiful. I am attractive."
"I am valuable. I am free. I am redeemed."
"I am forgiven. I am anointed. I am qualified."
"I am approved. I am prepared. I am disciplined."
"I am motivated I am focused. I am disciplined"
"I am determined. I am patient. I am kind."
"I am generous. I am excellent. I am equipped."
"I am empowered. I am well able."
"I am a child of the Most High God"

No comments:

Post a Comment