Thursday, April 5, 2018

Learn To Hit The Delete Button

To restore our original software, one of the best things we can learn to do is hit the delete button. When negative, discouraging thoughts come trying to contaminate your software, just hit delete before they start affecting how you live. That thought says, You've seen your best days. it's all downhill from here. Recognize that's a virus trying to keep you from your destiny. It's real simple. Delete. Say to yourself, "I'm not dwelling on that. My software says, 'The path of the righteous gets brighter and brighter.'"



You'll never get well. You saw the medical report. Delete. Replace it by saying, "God is restoring health back to me. The number of my days He will fulfill." 

You'll never accomplish your dreams. You're not that talented. You don't have what it takes. Delete. Delete. Delete.  "I am fearfully and wonderfully made. I have the favor of God. Whatever I touch  prospers and succeeds.." 
You'll never break that addiction. Your father was an alcoholic. and you'll be one, too. Delete. "No weapon formed against me will prosper. Who the Son sets free is free indeed, and I am free." 

If you're going to reach your highest potential, you have to get good at hitting the delete button. When I stepped up to pastor the church, every thought told me You can't do this. You don't know how to minister. You're too young. You don't have the experience Nobody is going to come It would have been easy to let that virus take root and keep me from my destiny. I did what I'm asking you to do. I kept hitting the delete button. You can't do it. Delete. You're too young,. Delete. Nobody is going to come. Delete. You don't have the experience. Delete. It's not going to work out Delete. I wouldn't be where I am today if I hadn't become an expert at hitting the delete button.

No comments:

Post a Comment